As one of our corporate principles, Gestamp is committed to its people as architects of success. For that reason, we believe in our talent attraction programs that prepare our young professionals to be the future architects of our corporate achievements.
Gestamp Corporate University has designed three programs for young talents that combine advanced academic training and six months internship in any of our industrial plants around the world (over 120 plants in 21 countries)
These programs are developed in GTI (Gestamp Technology Institute, Vizcaya - Spain) and will be starting in September/October.
Do you want to join us?
CONFIRMED Quality Engineer and Metrology Foundation Degree: This program is intended to nurture and develop the future Gestamp metrologists. + Info
CANCELLED Automotive Engineering CAD/CAM/CAE Skills Certificate: The objective is to create a pool of professionals in design engineering and simulation in CAD-CAM and CAE engineering for the Gestamp R&D centers. + Info
CONFIRMED Tool and Die Design, Production and Maintenance: The objective is to create a pool of professionals for the design, maintenance and manufacture of dies. + Info
We look for:
- Your learning ambition and enthusiasm
- Degrees in Design / Production Planning / Quality Control and Laboratory Analysis, Engineering, Physics ...
- A minimum level of English B2 (other languages are a plus)
- Geographical mobility
- Advanced training programs on our technologies and processes
- 6 months remunerated internship (national and international)
- Over 80% of opportunities to join our workforce
If you are thinking “I can’t believe my eyes…!” Then have a look at these vídeos!:
Send your CV using the contact form you can find here.